Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Europeanbling's July 2008 Customer Showcase

July 2008


Winner

I was inspired to start my own bracelet last year, after visiting friends in Hawaii, and seeing a Biagi charm bracelet for the first time. The first section (near the lock) has a collection of beads that represent special hikes I've completed in the U.S. Also, there's a heart band my husband gave me on our 10 th anniversary, during a hiking trip.

The middle section has my motherhood bead, surrounded by the two birthstone beads of my children.

My favorite color is green, so I've collected green glass beads to add color all along the bracelet. The middle section's green bead has woven spacer beads. (Just because I like them.)

The last section, near the screw, is my collection of “places and hobbies” charms. There is a woven ball charm because I enjoy weaving, another green glass, and the starfish bead to remind me of our fun Hawaiian vacation.

Oh and I have two space locks with suns on them, because I love being outdoors and will take all the sun I can get.

That's about it for now, although I'm still having fun collecting new charms. I love it when people ask me about my bracelet. Thanks for posting the viewer's gallery!

Celia,
Seattle, Washington



Hello! Pandora, Chamilia, Biagi - how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! Collecting beads for my bracelets has become a PASSION! I love my latest bracelet in the neutral browns, many bought from European Bling! How pretty is this bracelet? The compliments come every time I wear it. I can't WAIT to start collecting my next bracelet: beads that remind me of my family and things that are important to me - e.g. a boy in a baseball cap, a red apple for the apples my husbands loves to eat every day, a yorkshire terrier for my new puppy, some clear CZ to signify my love of bling, and on and on. The beads will all be silver and I'll add some neutral black/white murano beads at the end. So many possibilities! Thanks for allowing me to express my passion, European Bling!

Ivy,
BC, Canada


I don't really have a story behind my Pandora Bracelet,I just spotted one and fell in love when them so I started my own.I haven't really started any kind of theme,if I spot something that I like I will buy it.At the moment I have a few CZ beads as I like the sparkle they bring to the bracelet but my favourite has to be my Chamilia Elephant he is so cute.I must say though these bracelets are very addictive.

Jo,
Tas(Australia)

No comments:

Post a Comment